Dr. Brian Freeto, MD, is an Orthopedic Surgery specialist in Napa, California. He attended and graduated from Wayne State University School Of Medicine in 2003, having over 14 years of diverse practice, especially in Orthopedic Surgery. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Queen Of The Valley Medical Center, St Helena Hospital, St Helena Hospital-Clearlake, Sutter Lakeside Hospital. Dr. Brian Freeto also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Napa Valley Orthopaedic Medical Group Inc. Dr. Brian Freeto accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in utter. Call (707) 254-7117 to request Dr. Brian Freeto the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, . ) or simply to book an appointment.
Napa, California 94558-3328
- Orthopedic Surgery (primary specialty)
- 14+ years of diverse practice
- Medical Doctor (MD)
Education and Training
- Dr. Brian Freeto attended and graduated from Wayne State University School Of Medicine in 2003.
- NPI #: 1962573576
- NPI Enumeration Date: Monday, November 13, 2006
- NPPES Last Update: Wednesday, October 22, 2014
- eRx – He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
- PQRS – He does report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can demonstrate how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
- EHR – He does use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are significant because they may improve a health care professional’s capability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
- MHI – He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- MOC – He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A “Maintenance of Certification Program” encourages board certified physicians to proceed learning and self-evaluating across their medical career.
Language Spoken by Dr. Brian Freeto
- Orthopaedic Surgery / Sports Medicine
- Allopathic & Osteopathic Physicians / Orthopaedic Surgery
Medical Group Practice
- Napa Valley Orthopaedic Medical Group Inc
Napa, California 94558-3328
Phone: (707) 254-7117
Fax: (707) 265-6435
- Monday: 8:00 AM – Five:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – Five:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – Five:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – Five:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – Five:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Contact Dr. Brian Freeto by phone: (707) 254-7117 for verification, detailed information, or booking an appointment before going to.
See more related doctors and physicians
Most visited doctors
Dr. Allison Hinko 6y+ exp
Dr. Paul M Laband 24y+ exp
Dr. Christina Zulema Garza 7y+ exp
Dr. William C Chow 35y+ exp
Dr. Mark F Bradbury 31y+ exp
Dr. Gene L Tran 11y+ exp
Dr. Matthew L Ho 9y+ exp
Dr. Beth A Hartung 20y+ exp
Recently added doctors
Dr. Brian Jackson 18y+ exp
Dr. Glenda L Montague 6y+ exp
Dr. Anicia J Policar 49y+ exp
Dr. Dominique Q Tran 21y+ exp
Dr. David Suarez 4y+ exp
Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
Dr. Sukhbir Singh 4y+ exp