To see the most up-to-date listing of courses suggested at MATC, students can visit the INFOnline website. INFOnline is your source for registration, academic records, course schedules, and financial aid information.
Search the Course Catalog
Students do not need to log into INFOnline to only search the course catalog for available courses. To simply search for available classes, go after these instructions:
- On the INFOnline home page, click the Search for Classes link.
- In the Search for Classes form that shows up, inject your search criteria to narrow your search. To just search for online courses, be sure the Online Course Search checkbox is checked. When you are done, click the Submitbutton.
- After you click the Submit button, your search results will display on the screen. Search results include information about the course as well as its course numbers (course number, section number, synonym), location, instructor, credits, prerequisites, and availability.
Logging Into INFOnline
To register for classes or review one’s academic records through INFOnline, students must very first be able to log into INFOnline with an INFOnline user ID and password.
- If you are a fresh, prospective student that would like to enroll through the online process, please call 414-297-7900 for assistance in setting up an INFOnline account.
- If you are a current MATC student who is fresh to using INFOnline for online registration, please go to the INFOnline Website and click the ",Getting Commenced", link on the bottom of the page to retrieve your user ID and establish a password.
- If you have forgotten your INFOnline user ID or password, please go to the INFOnline Website and use the login help links (ie. ",What’s My User ID?", and ",What’s my Password?",) at the bottom of the page.
Registering for Classes Online
Once you are logged into INFOnline, you can search and register for classes through this process:
- Click the Current Students button.
- On the Students page that shows up, locate the Registration menu and click the Register for Classes link.
- On the next page, click Search and Register for classes.
- You will be taken to an MATC payment requirements page. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of this page and click the Search and Register for Classes link.
- In the Search for Classes form that shows up, inject your search criteria to narrow your search. To just search for online courses, be sure the Online Course Search checkbox is checked. When you are done, click the Submit button.
- After you click the Submit button, your search results will display on the screen. If you would like to register for an available course, check theSelect checkboxassociated with the course then click the Submit button.
- After you click the Submit button, you will be taken to the Register and Drop Sections page. In the Act Menu next to the name of each course you want to register for, select RG-Register. Click Submit when done.
- After you click the Submit button, you will be taken to the Registration Results page, where you can review or print the list of courses for which you have registered.
Miwaukee Area Technical College ©, December 31, 2017
MATC is an Affirmative Act/Equal Chance Institution and conforms with all requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act